Reg:Video Streaming using GStreamer

Imran Khan imranhkhan1989 at gmail.com
Wed Dec 18 09:09:17 PST 2013

Hi Nicolas

Thanks for your response.I have done some research and tried various
technologies like video and audio capturing using diretshow/v4l2,portaudio.
encoding/decoding it using libavcodec and streaming it using RTP
protocol.But as I told RTP is not allowed in most organisation so I can't
go for this and flash is having its own cons due to RTMP specification.Only
option that I have is to capture the media and stream it using HTTP
protocol to central server, which can stream media to clients(HTML5 video).

Can you please guide for this task.

Regards
Imran Khan