Streaming H264 using RaspberryPi camera to android

asafsarid asafs.sarid at gmail.com
Tue Dec 24 10:17:36 PST 2013

Hi,
I am working on a project to build a robot using raspberry pi that will send
video to android device, and will be controlled from it.
I decided to use the RaspberryPi camera (maybe better usb webcam?).
And I want it to be in H264 format, but I got problem in getting streaming
in this kind of format.
I tried to use gstreamer, so:
The command I run in the raspberry is:

The command I run in my linux PC is:

So, my question is how can I view the video from android? Or if someone can
guide me from where to start and give me a direction on how to do it.

Thanks,
Asaf.