handle events / override event handling in appsrc

Cigarah cigarah at gmail.com
Sun Dec 29 20:50:24 PST 2013

I have a constraint to use 0.10 as of now.

I need to clean appsrc priv->queue and flush downstream any other component
that might be there.
including demuxer, decoder, sink.

Actually I do not want any buffered/queued data in any of the component to
be played after I send both flush start and flush stop to the pipeline (or
source). The event should clean/flush the complete pipeline. and continue
playing the data that might come after that.