mpegtsdemux and data carousel

Krzysztof Konopko krzysztof.konopko at youview.com
Mon Feb 4 02:34:41 PST 2013

Hi Charles,

Have a look at tsparse element.  It emits messages containing relevant
structures for each TS "property".

Try running:
gst-launch-1.0 -mv filesrc location=your_file.ts ! tsparse ! fakesink

Note the '-m' option will print all messages on the standard output.
Then you can see whether the data you're looking for is signalled with a
message.  If it's not you may consider adding it to tsparse, which
shouldn't be difficult as all you need is to follow the pattern for
other TS properties being extracted.

HTH,
Kris