Type Find Function Not Called in GStreamer Plugin

Mandeep Sandhu mandeepsandhu.chd at gmail.com
Mon Feb 4 21:54:54 PST 2013

On Mon, Feb 4, 2013 at 9:14 PM, johnwesting
<john.blank.westing at gmail.com> wrote:
> That's a typo, it's supposed to mytype. Still having the problem.

In the past, I've done a workaround for a similar problem, of my
_element_ not getting registered, by deleting the registry and running
gst-inspect again (to recreate the registry).

I'm not sure if it'll help with the typefind problem, you can give it
a shot though.

-mandeep