RTP server & client gstreamer using voamrwbenc & amrwbdec

wijanarko superdjanar at yahoo.com
Mon Feb 4 22:22:05 PST 2013

Hi,

I found RTP examples in gst-plugins-good-1.0.5, I compiled client-PCMA.c and
server-alsasrc-PCMA.c, and it worked. But, when I simply changed the encoder
from alawenc to voamrwbenc, the RTP pay from rtppcmapay to rtpamrpay, the
RTP depay from rtppcmadepay to rtpamrdepay, the decoder from alawdec to
amrwbdec, it didn't work.

Moreover, I changed
#define AUDIO_CAPS
"application/x-rtp,media=(string)audio,clock-rate=(int)8000,encoding-name=(string)PCMA"
#define AUDIO_CAPS
"application/x-rtp,media=(string)audio,clock-rate=(int)16000,encoding-name=(string)AMR-WB,encoding-params=(string)1,octet-align=(string)1"

Is there someone can help me? Thank you.