GStreamer SDK - link error since upgrading to latest version (2012.11Brahmaputra)

Andoni Morales ylatuya at gmail.com
Tue Feb 5 09:46:15 PST 2013

2013/2/5 Andoni Morales <ylatuya at gmail.com>:
> 2013/2/4 philippe renon <philippe_renon at yahoo.fr>:
>> Hi Kyrylo,
>>
>> Thanks for helping.
>>
>> I don't yet have the answer to which C++ runtimes are used.
>>
>> But I can provide the details about the project's g++ :
>>
>> $ which g++
>> /d/OPENPI~2/QtSDK/mingw/bin/g++
>>
>> $ g++ -v
>> Using built-in specs.
>> Target: mingw32
>> Configured with: ../gcc-4.4.0/configure
>> --enable-languages=c,ada,c++,fortran,java,objc,obj-c++
>> --disable-sjlj-exceptions
>>  --enable-shared --enable-libgcj --enable-libgomp --with-dwarf2
>> --disable-win32-registry --enable-libstdcxx-debug --enab
>> le-version-specific-runtime-libs --prefix=/mingw
>> --with-gmp=/mingw/src/gmp/root --with-mpfr=/mingw/src/mpfr/root --build
>> =mingw32
>> Thread model: win32
>> gcc version 4.4.0 (GCC)
>>
>> At this point, I would like to know if the only solution is too make sure
>> both projects are using the same toolchain.
>> I hope not as this is a bit out of my league.
>> Would it possible to "tweak" the project's toolchain or build process to
>> become compatible with the SDK?
>> If not, are there other alternatives? Is it in the SDK roadmap to support
>> alternate toolchains ?

I am not familiar with QT's SDK, but from the download area notes I
see that they provide a toolchain that's built using the sljl
exception handling model:
"The MinGW binary package includes a 32 bit MinGW-builds (gcc 4.7.2,
sjlj exception handing, posix threading) toolchain."

So you should use this toolchain  instead of MinGW default's one.

Andoni