plugin for seamless loop

Alice zverovoy at gmail.com
Sat Feb 9 06:44:58 PST 2013

I'am trying to write plugin for doing or seamless jump in audiofiles. I have
the element like identity.It will mix the part of  the end of the last
buffer before seek and new buffer after seek.
All incoming GstBuffers are saved in the array. When array is full the first
buffer is deleted.
The problem is to find the  buffer, playing before seek event. How can I
find it? Or where i can get time of the seek event?
my pipeline:
filesrc->decodebin2->audioconvert->myelement->audiosink.