GStreamer Hackfest

Christian Schaller cschalle at linuxrising.org
Mon Feb 11 03:13:59 PST 2013

Hi everyone,
The GStreamer Hackfest is approaching fast (28th-31st of March).
We are currently looking into the possibility of finding some type of
shared accommodation for everyone attending. That should hopefully both let
us get rooms a bit cheaper and also let us hang out more easily while in
Milan. We don't know the exact setup for the accommodation yet, but it can
be anything from a couple of flats to a hotel giving us good rates.

I recommend that anyone interested in joining the shared accommodation
either add a comment after their name on the wiki or let me know either by
email or on IRC.

Christian