gstrtspsrc question

Chuck Crisler ccrisler at mutualink.net
Mon Feb 11 12:22:25 PST 2013

I am trying to add support for rtsp input into my app using gstreamer
0.10.30 with good-plugins-0.10.25. The initial test file is an MP4 that has
both audio and video. It gets pretty far in the negotiation and then fails
with 'not linked'. Since this has both audio and video, I need to specify
decoders and display devices (or NULL sinks) for both streams, somehow
using gstrtpssrcdemux (I think). Is there an example somewhere of how to do
this or would someone sketch out what I need to do? I am currently working
with gst-launch but will implement the app in C++ when I get the test
working.

Thank you very much,
Chuck Crisler