Help needed to mix image with video

rajnikant jachak rajnikantjachak at gmail.com
Mon Feb 11 23:32:35 PST 2013

I got the valid pipeline now. Following is the pipeline which serves my
purpose.

gst-launch  -v \
    videomixer name=mix sink_1::xpos=500 sink_1::ypos=760 sink_1::alpha=0.9
sink_1::zorder=3 sink_2::xpos=400 sink_2::ypos=100 sink_2::zorder=2
background=3 \
    ! xvimagesink sync=true \
    filesrc location=Sample.png \
    ! pngdec ! queue ! ffmpegcolorspace \
    ! imagefreeze !  mix. \
    filesrc location=Sample.mp4 \
    ! qtdemux ! queue \
    ! legacyh264parse ! queue ! ffdec_h264 \
    ! ffmpegcolorspace \
    ! mix.
Let me know if anyone sees any improvement in this.

Thanks,
Rajnikant