gst-plugin-bad compatibility version

Aldo Biziak aldobiziak at gmail.com
Tue Feb 12 00:18:31 PST 2013

Hi everybody,
I've a problem running a gstreamer application. It uses appsink biuilt with
gst-plugins-bad-0.10.7. It also uses gst-plugins-base-0.10.19.
Wgen I run it I get the following error:
(get_video_stream.bin:971): GLib-GObject-WARNING **:
IA__g_object_set_valist: object class `GstAppSink' has no property named
`emit-signals'

If I check appsink properties,  `emit-signals' property doesn't exist:
gst-inspect-0.10 appsink
Element Signals:
  "eos" :  void user_function (GstElement* object,
                               gpointer user_data);
  "new-preroll" :  void user_function (GstElement* object,
                                       gpointer user_data);
  "new-buffer" :  void user_function (GstElement* object,
                                      gpointer user_data);
  "pull-preroll" :  GstBuffer user_function (GstElement* object,
                                             gpointer user_data);
  "pull-buffer" :  GstBuffer user_function (GstElement* object,
                                            gpointer user_data);

How to fix it?
Is it a issue related to gst-plugin-bad version?

Kind regards

Aldo