gstrtspsrc question

Muzzu Daniela Daniela.Muzzu at selex-es.com
Tue Feb 12 01:28:25 PST 2013

To use a more specific pipeline you can try something like:

gst-launch-0.10 rtspsrc location="rtsp://your_url_here:port/path" name=d
  d. ! decodebin2 ! autovideosink
  d. ! decodebin2 ! autoaudiosink

In your C++ app, you will have to connect to the "pad-added" signal of your rtspsrc source, then dinamically link the source and decoder pads in the related callback. The callback will be invoked twice, once for video and once for audio: you can discover which kind of media type is by looking at the pad's caps.

Daniela