gst-plugin-bad compatibility version

Chuck Crisler ccrisler at mutualink.net
Tue Feb 12 06:48:36 PST 2013

Here is a link to the gstreamer news page =>
http://gstreamer.freedesktop.org/

I also have to use old versions of gstreamer. So what I do is to scroll
back in time and find the gstreamer version, then forward to find the
specific packages I need (well, all of them) to get the proper versions.
The other plugins (base, good, bad, ugly, etc.) are built on the 'latest'
gstreamer available at the time. That way you always have compatibility.