How to use gst_encoding_list_available_categorie() function?

Tim-Philipp Müller t.i.m at zen.co.uk
Wed Feb 13 03:20:55 PST 2013

On Wed, 2013-02-13 at 10:00 +0000, Alexander Botero wrote:

Hi Alexander,

> Bump!

I *think* the situation is like this: the API is there, and there was a
plan to add a bunch of commonly useful profiles to gst-plugins-base, but
that hasn't happened yet and applications currently either create
profiles on the fly or ship them with the application (e.g.
transmageddon, pitivi).

Someone will hopefully correct me if I'm talking nonsense :)

 Cheers
  -Tim