gst-launch use question

enthusiastic geek enthusiasticgeek at gmail.com
Fri Feb 15 08:57:23 PST 2013

I haven't used this specific bin but could you try the syntax below to mux
audio and video together by replacing mux with mpegtsmux and other bins. (if
you provide some pipeline, even if incorrect, as a reference, you are likely
to receive more and quicker help)

gst-launch-1.0 videotestsrc num-buffers=250 \
!
'video/x-raw,format=(string)I420,width=320,height=240,framerate=(fraction)25/1'
\
! xvidenc ! queue ! mux. \
audiotestsrc num-buffers=440 ! audioconvert !
'audio/x-raw,rate=44100,channels=2' \
! lame ! queue ! mux. \
avimux name=mux ! filesink location=test.avi