Push Multiple Buffers Out of GstBaseSrc Create Method

johnwesting john.blank.westing at gmail.com
Mon Feb 18 14:42:24 PST 2013

Thank you for the answer makes sense. I was testing using an Ubuntu VM this
may have had a lot to do with the delay; on a BeagleBoard xM I don't see any
problems. Sometimes the performance of the VM seems as good as my PC,
sometimes, it seems like an old 50 MHz MS-DOS computer, not sure why the ups
and downs.

On a side note it is possible to use gst_pad_push() within create(), but it
is still required to assign at least one buffer to the outgoing buffer.
Better to find the source of the delay though than to force data into the
pipeline.