C# bindings in 1.0?

Carl Kovamees ckovamees at digitalresultsgroup.com
Sat Feb 23 09:56:18 PST 2013

I've used the C# bindings with gstreamer 0.10 and Mono - it's been working great!

However, when looking around for details of what would be required to bring the C# bindings to 1.0 - I come up with nothing. Am I missing something? Does anyone know what's the amount of work involved in this?

/Carl

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE
This message contains information that may be confidential, privileged and/or proprietary to DRG (Digital Results Group, Inc) and are intended solely for the use of the named recipients.  Any dissemination of this e-mail by anyone other than intended recipient is strictly prohibited.  If you are not a named recipient, you are prohibited from any further viewing of the e-mail or any attachments or from making any use of the e-mail or its attachments. Unless you are the addressee (or authorized to receive mail for the addressee), you should not use, copy or disclose to anyone this message or any information contained in this message. If you believe you have received this e-mail in error, notify the sender immediately and permanently delete the e-mail, any attachments, and all copies thereof from any drives or storage media and destroy any printouts of the e-mail or attachments. Thank you for your cooperation.