python gstreamer live mixing help

Oly olymk2 at gmail.com
Sun Feb 24 07:52:19 PST 2013

After spending many many hours trying to figure this out with little
success thought i would turn to the internet for some help.

Can anyone point me at a working gstreamer mixing example using python ?

Or help me with my test program below, I am currently using adder, and
tried using liveadder but i can not get low latency mixing to happen in
real time.
the code i ma using is here.
http://paste.ubuntu.com/5561933/
or a tar file with audio sample can be downloaded here,
http://ubuntuone.com/3U45M2LNuZVF8eVyN1Koca

The expected outcome is for the sounds to mix as the keys are pressed,
think like playing an instrument where as the key / string is hit you hear
the result mixed with previous notes.

Hopefully some one can give me some insight / examples / pointers to help
me get this working ?