gstreamer Python and cairooverlay

Roy Wiggins roywig at gmail.com
Sun Jan 6 18:43:18 PST 2013

Aha, there we go. I'd had a feeling it was the quotes, but thought the
escaped single quotes would do it. Thanks a lot- it looks like it should
work great for my application.

I'm sure I'll figure it out eventually, but is there an easy way to convert
screen locations relative to the containing window to locations relative to
the video? (0,0) always lives at the upper-left-hand corner of the video,
but that moves around if the window aspect ratio changes, and then there's
the dimensions of the video, too.

Olivier Aubert-2 wrote