Memory Leak in Sample Gstreamer Application

Aditya aditya.mittal81 at gmail.com
Tue Jan 8 19:44:27 PST 2013

Thanks Tim for the prompt response.
As suggested by you, I had run massif on the sample application and observed
the Heap usage being increased with iteration.
There are no definitely and Indirectly lost reported in the Valgrind report.
If these are one time allocs, the heap usage should have not increased
ideally when a number of iterations are run in parallel.

I am hereby attaching the Sample Application Code (which reads data from an
mp4 file, decodes the Audio and  sends data to fakesink) and also the massif
report  for reference.

Help is appreciated.

Rgds,
Aditya