Include files for ext audio sinks

Larry Backman zavarian at gmail.com
Sat Jan 12 19:44:56 PST 2013

I would like to have access to the GstJackAudioSink class to work with the
ports, but when running make install on gst-plugins-good, include files for
the class are not installed.  I could pull the include files out of the
source, but I believe that these files would normally be modified by the
make process.

I want to get at some of the properties that point to jack specific classes.

Does anybody have experience with accessing particular sinks or source
classes in particular jack, but examples for others are fine to?

--Larry

Do not go where the path may lead, go instead to where there is no path and
leave a trail.
-Ralph Waldo Emerson