query regarding two clock provider sink element in same pipeline

rajnikant jachak rajnikantjachak at gmail.com
Wed Jan 16 06:09:02 PST 2013

Hi All,
I have separate files for audio and video. I'm using following pipe line to
play these files:

gst-launch -v --gst-debug=0 filesrc location=test_h264.mp4 ! qtdemux \
                ! mpeg4videoparse ! omx_mpeg4dec ! omx_scaler ! v4l2sink
sync=true \
                filesrc location=test.ac3 ! ac3parse ! a52dec \
                ! audioconvert ! alsasink sync=true

Here I'm using two clock provider elements (v4l2sink and alsasink).
1. Would it affect the synchronization between these two streams if I use
clock provided by v42lsink element and set 'sync' property of both the sink
element as true?

Gstreamer version: 0.10.32 (linux platform).

Thanks

--
Regards,
Rajnikant Jachak.

The pessimist sees difficulty in every opportunity. The optimist sees the
opportunity in every difficulty.