Questions on MinGW configuration of GStreamer SDK Windows build

Angelica Perduta rsperduta at gmail.com
Wed Jan 16 14:50:23 PST 2013

On Thu, Jan 17, 2013 at 10:02 AM, 4ernov <4ernov at gmail.com> wrote:
> I have strange problems building helloworld Gst application using
> MinGW and GStreamer SDK Windows build (2012.11): if I compile the
> application using latest MinGW with gcc-4.7.2 and Dwarf2 exception
> model it fails to start with message about undefined symbol
> __gxx_personality_sj0 in libstdc++6.

I discovered I have to use g++ with options -static-libgcc -static-libstdc++
and not gcc command... I'm not sure what the difference is bit it worked for me.

Far easier than MinGW simply open ...\tutorials\vs2010\tutorials.sln
file with Microsoft Visual Studio Express 2010 it magically can build
and run all the samples :o)