Questions on MinGW configuration of GStreamer SDK Windows build

4ernov 4ernov at gmail.com
Thu Jan 17 07:43:01 PST 2013

> It's really simple to get it work, just follow the steps in
> http://docs.gstreamer.com/display/GstSDK/Building+from+source+using+Cerbero
> as I explained in the previous reply

Yes, I just tried cerbero bootstrap, the process is really quite
smooth, but it fails to build pkgconfig somehow with error about
glibintl.h (in internal glib version) and it's unclear how to solve
the problem. Will post a bug report on that. So now it's unusable for
me, too.

Anyway, thanks for advice, now I'll try to use mingw which cerbero
happened to download before it failed to build my application.