h264 stream on gstreamer windows

kartik natarajan kartik8n8 at gmail.com
Sat Jan 19 11:19:47 PST 2013

Hi,
    I am streaming a h264 video from a imx53 machine running gstreamer on
linux. I am able to play this video stream on vlc with a sdp file.

I needed to do the same on a windows machine running gstreamer. So I used a
playbin2 to open the sdp file. The video gets streamed in but just seems
out of sync; it plays laggy gray screens. I have tried setting up the
config-interval in the rtph264pay element but in vain.

Here are the server and client. Any suggestions?
gst-launch v4l2src device=/dev/video2 ! queue ! capsfilter
caps='video/x-raw-yuv,format=(fourcc)YUY2, width=640, height=480,
framerate=30/1' ! ffmpegcolorspace ! capsfilter
caps='video/x-raw-yuv,format=(fourcc)I420, width=640, height=480' !
mfw_vpuencoder ! rtph264pay config-interval=1 mtu=15000 ! udpsink
host=192.168.0.178 port=2000 sync=false

client (on windows)
gst-launch playbin2 uri=file///path-to-sdp