(Re)starting rtspsrc when the source is offline

Paddy pat.blanchon at gmail.com
Sun Jan 20 13:04:36 PST 2013

Thanks Frederico,

I can confirm that the rtspsrc does not attempt to reconnect - what's the
best way to get it to try ?? I don't want to stop & restart the pipeline as
I have 2 rtspsrcs recording to disc (one audio, one video) & don't want to
interrupt the other branch. Can I set the location property again, or set it
to NULL then playing, or should I bin the rtspsrc & create a new one ??

I can see the error message on the bus - is there an example of error
handing code that I can use to trap this (all the one's I've seen just print
out the error &/or quit the main loop).

Cheers again