Several problems in Gstreamer Android

FoxKisaraki sakurazuka2001 at yahoo.com.tw
Thu Jan 24 18:00:00 PST 2013

Wow, this helps me a lot, Thank you very much

I'll try these first.

However I still mind the message from tsdemux : "Error received from element
demux : could not demultiplex stream"
and  "Internal data stream error" . Because I could play the same ts file on
Windows by pipeline : filesrc location=test.ts !typefind !mpegtsdemux
name=demux !queue !ffdec_h264 !autovideosink demux. !queue !ffdec_mp3
!autoaudiosink

but failed with pipeline on Android: filesrc location=/data/app/test.ts !
typefind ! tsdemux name=demux ! queue ! amcviddec-omxgoogleh264decoder !
ffmpegcolorspace !autovideosink demux. ! queue ! mad ! autoaudiosink

Wish I can figure what the problem is.

Thank you very much. :)