RTSP - rtspsrc how to catch stream timeout

adrien Schwartzentruber adrien.schwartzentruber at gmail.com
Tue Jan 29 17:15:37 PST 2013

My code will run on an embedded system, so I think that the identity solution
may consume a lot of processor time.

But anyway thank you for yours point of view. I will try to use the bus
message, and if not, I will post over here to explain why.

I don't know if it is possible or not, but maybe it's possible to listen to
the debug events message on the source to get the full connection error
(like connection refused, connection interrupted etc...)