Emulating behavior of gst-launch -e in gst program

Gary Thomas gary at mlbassoc.com
Wed Jan 30 14:41:03 PST 2013

On 2013-01-30 15:10, Wes Miller wrote:
> I tried using sigaction instead fo signal.  No help.
>
> It's almost like the SIGKILL kills the gobjects before it get to my program.
> Which of course makes no sense since gst-launch works perfectly well.
>
> I note gst-launch has its own eventg loop (at least it looks like one).
> Would that make a diffrence?

Why are you using SIGKILL?  Shouldn't it be SIGINT (the equivalent to ^C)?
That's what I use in my code and it works perfectly.

note: please quote at least the relevant portion of the email you are
replying to.  Not everyone reads this list using a multi-threaded GUI
and so the context gets totally lost...