[ASK] dependencies

Janar Djanar wijanarko.jh at gmail.com
Thu Jan 31 05:10:52 PST 2013

Hi,

I tried to build gst-plugins-bad-1.0.5 but I found that some of plugins are
not installed because of the dependencies.
Is there any reference to this matter? I am using ubuntu 12.10 AMD 64.

configure: *** Plug-ins with dependencies that will NOT be built:
    acm
    androidmedia
    apexsink
    applemedia
    assrender
    avcsrc
    bz2
    cdaudio
    celt
    chromaprint
    cog
    curl
    dc1394
    decklink
    dfbvideosink
    dirac
    direct3dsink
    directdrawsink
    directsoundsrc
    dtsdec
    eglgles
    faac
    faad
    fbdevsink
    flite
    gme
    gsettings
    gsmenc gsmdec
    jasperdec jasperenc
    kate
    ladspa
    libmms
    linsys
    lv2
    mimic
    modplug
    mpeg2enc
    mpg123
    mplex
    musepack
    musicbrainz
    mythtvsrc
    nassink
    neonhttpsrc
    ofa
    openal
    opencv
    opensl
    opus
    osxvideosrc
    pvr
    qtwrapper
    resindvd
    rsvg
    rtmp
    schro
    sdlvideosink sdlaudiosink
    sfsrc sfsink
    sndio
    soundtouch
    spandsp
    spc
    swfdec
    teletextdec
    timidity
    uvch264
    vcdsrc
    vdpau
    vo-aacenc
    vo-amrwbenc
    wayland
    wildmidi
    wininet
    winks
    winscreencap
    xvid
    zbar

configure: *** Orc acceleration disabled.  Requires Orc >= 0.4.16, which was
               not found.  Slower code paths will be used.

I want to build an application using the vo-amrwbenc. Thank you.