Rendering Text?

Stirling Westrup swestrup at gmail.com
Thu Jan 31 11:06:53 PST 2013

On Thu, Jan 31, 2013 at 12:56 PM, Tim-Philipp Müller <t.i.m at zen.co.uk> wrote:

> Raw timed text is now text/x-raw,format=utf8 in 1.0
>
> However, it is assumed to be properly chunked (one line/paragraph per
> buffer) and timestamped. Just pipeline a text file into textrenderer
> will not work well, since it won't know how to chunk it or timestamp it.

Hmm. Okay. I can certainly transform my text into this format. In
fact, in some ways that would make my life easier as it gives better
control over how long any piece of text is shown. However, I'm not
sure I understand what the exact format of a timestamp and paragraph
is in this case. Can you give me an example?

--
Stirling Westrup
Programmer, Entrepreneur.