playbin : no mp4 sound

Otwoh a.guiavarch at gmail.com
Thu Jul 4 04:58:46 PDT 2013

Unfortunatly, I haven't any exe for ffmpeg to inspect which type of decoder I
should use.
But When I open my .mp4 file with vlc, the codec found is:
Codec : MPEG AAC Audio (mp4a)

When I use playbin2, it said the same thing that uridecodebin:
WARNING: No decoder available for type 'audio/mpeg, mpegversion=(int)4,
framed=(boolean)true, codec_data=(buffer)12100000000000000000000000000000,
rate=(int)44100, channels=(int)2'.

It's really weird, because ffenc_aac works fine, but ffdec_aac doesn't.

Best regards