Help: ffmux_mov and mp4 Audio/Video out of sync question

Song, Yingsheng yisong at tycoint.com
Thu Jul 4 05:21:48 PDT 2013

Thanks a lot.
At the moment, we are stuck with ffmux_mov as we have made changes to get it working for streaming purpose (streaming mp4 data from a server to a client via HTTP, can confirm that the changes won't cause the V/A sync issue). To use others, we would need to propagate the changes and do lots of tests which is not a decision I could make.

In the future when situation changes, we may consider your suggestions though.

Song