playbin : no mp4 sound

Otwoh a.guiavarch at gmail.com
Mon Jul 8 04:10:47 PDT 2013

I re-installed gstreamer from the latest version.
It finaly works. But only with a simple project example.

When I tried to include it into my Visual project, I have some link problems
There are warnings about msvcrt.lib, and then the link.exe crash

So, I tried to add the x86.props to my project, like in the gstreamer
tutorial.
But then, I have compilation errors, exclusively into VC\include\iosfwd and
VC\include\ymath.h