playbin2 without sync=false no video

Mohammad-AL.Gmail al.mohamed.salim at gmail.com
Thu Jul 11 04:22:18 PDT 2013

Checked further on it.

The streams have timestamp problem. When checked with ffmpeg it sho such
case how can I continue to play the streamws pts=0 while dts has
value85xxxxxxxx.
In such cases how can I continue to play the stream. ? Is sync = false the
only way?
How to detect via gstreamer if sync-false is needed (pts and dts are not
correct)?