[uvch264src in 1.1.1.1] "Got data flow before segment event" warnings until crash

yusuf.husainy yusuf.husainy at gmail.com
Fri Jul 12 12:25:29 PDT 2013

Yes, as Rob had mentioned it, the error lies somewhere in the v4l2src
element, not the uvch264src, however, we still do not know for sure 100%
that it is the v4l2src or uvch264src that is causing the problem.

If you want to know more information on our findings, you could see our post
her -
http://gstreamer-devel.966125.n4.nabble.com/RTSP-server-problems-with-uvch264src-H-W-encoded-H-264-output-td4659582.html

It may help you to understand the problem more.

Regards,
Yusuf Husainy