How to know when I can send a new event

Marco Trapanese marcotrapanese at gmail.com
Sat Jul 13 23:42:57 PDT 2013

Hi Tim. Waiting for the STEP_DONE message works, indeed, but with very poor
performances. I can reach about 30-32 fps. Without this flag I can go up to
57-58 fps before the video hangs.

I don't need such a speed, though. So I will limit it to a reasonable
value. Unfortunately I can't use the message because they are too slow.

It seems when I catch the end of the stream step by step the message EOS is
not emitted. How to know there are no other frames?

Thanks again
Marco