Display H264 live stream using playbin2 over TCP

Ranga Kolipaka ranga.kolipaka at gmail.com
Fri Jul 19 02:33:31 PDT 2013

Hi,

In my application i am able display the live stream of H264 camera over TCP
using playbin2. I am using "protocols" with GST_RTSP_LOWER_TRANS_TCP option.
My problem is how to set the destination port used by the playbin2.
port-range option is working only with UDP protocol. No effect when TCP is
used.

Is there any way to set the dedicated destination port for playbin2 using
TCP. Also please let me the packet structure of RTP over TCP.

--
Regards,
Ranga