Gstreamer Memory Tracing using mtrace

Randall Scheifele rjscheif at gmail.com
Tue Jul 23 05:54:58 PDT 2013

Tim,

Thanks for the clarification.  Are the one-time allocations you referred to
all done inside the gst_init call?  I could move the mtrace function call
to after the gst_init and muntrace before the gst_deinit.  However, if
these one time allocations happen all over the place I might be out of luck.

Thanks,
Randy