QWidget on top of gstreamer

Marco Trapanese marcotrapanese at gmail.com
Sat Jun 1 03:41:22 PDT 2013

Il 31/05/2013 15:06, George Kiagiadakis ha scritto:

>  You need to use qtglvideosink or qwidgetvideosink (from qt-gstreamer)
> instead.

I'm trying to build qt-gstreamer (even if it is based upon the old
gstreamer-0.1). In the doc I read the following requisites:

"Qt 4.7 or later <http://qt.nokia.com/>"

I have Qt5 which are of course later than Qt 4.7 but it doesn't find them:

Found unsuitable Qt version "" from NOTFOUND
-- Boost version: 1.49.0
-- Qt hasn't been found yet. Looking...
CMake Error at /usr/share/cmake-2.8/Modules/FindQt4.cmake:1368 (message):
   Found unsuitable Qt version "" from NOTFOUND, this code requires Qt 4.x
Call Stack (most recent call first):

So I have to use both older gstreamer and older Qt just to see a
transparency?
Thanks!
Marco