How to publish a module

Sergio Ortega sortegagamero at gmail.com
Sat Jun 1 23:37:34 PDT 2013

Well, the main fact is that I did not redo the plugin. Not at least for
GStreamer 1.0 since it didn't exist in this version. It only exists for
GStreamer 0.10. Are these instructions valid yet? And unfortunately I can't
check it both on Windows and Linux. I know that it will work on Linux, but
I can't assure it for Windows.

Thanks

SERGIO