How do I read source data from a FILE* ?

Giles Atkinson Giles.Atkinson at eu.citrix.com
Mon Jun 3 08:17:56 PDT 2013

On Linux, you can just run playbin2 with "uri=file:///proc/self/fd/10" to take input from file descriptor 10.  I suspect there may be no equivalent on Windows.

Appsrc may be a more portable solution.  You need to run a small function that is called from appsrc whenever it needs a new input buffer.

Giles