h264parse

mrjojan prostoars at mail.ru
Tue Jun 4 05:52:36 PDT 2013

Wes Miller wrote
> P Lease add some detail here.  Do you men add timestamps into the stream
> or do you mean set the time stamp of the file itself?   Or do you mean add
> the timestamps to the frames as the data flows in the pipeline?
>
> Maybe add your pipeline?
>
> Wes

I`m trying to play h264 video files via rtsp server.
i`m using /gst-rtsp-server/examples. I`m just changing the
gst_rtsp_media_factory_launch like this `
filesrc location=test.h264  ! h264parse ! rtph264pay name=pay0 pt=96
Android does not play it , and does not give any errors.
I think the problem is in timestamping .
i want to add timestamp to the frames as the data flows in the pipeline

regards
-mrjojan