eglglessink : Aspect ration

adrien_sch adrien.schwartzentruber at gmail.com
Tue Jun 4 16:47:37 PDT 2013

Hello,

I'm trying to use the property force-aspect-ratio to FALSE to use the entire
display region (avoid the black border), but it seems to don't work
properly. Indeed, the result of these two example are the same :

gst-launch-1.0 videotestsrc ! video/x-raw, height=200, width=200 !
eglglessink force-aspect-ratio=FALSE

gst-launch-1.0 videotestsrc ! video/x-raw, height=200, width=200 !
eglglessink force-aspect-ratio=TRUE

Version : 1.0.7

Maybe, it isn't this purpose and I miss understand, but it may be a bug.
Where can I fill it ?