bit rate control

Carlos Rafael Giani dv at pseudoterminal.org
Wed Jun 5 06:22:14 PDT 2013

How do you send the data? In general, sinks should sync output. That is,
they respect the timestamps of the output buffers. For example, a
udpsink does not send a buffer immediately; instead, it waits until the
buffer's timestamp has been reached.

However, if you set the sink's "sync" property to false, then it indeed
will send as fast as possible. So, check if "sync" is set to true or
false in your sink(s).