Raw data / audioparse sounds different on replay

Oly olymk2 at gmail.com
Wed Jun 5 12:29:27 PDT 2013

Thanksvfor the suggestions Stefan, i have been playing around with caps and
pads but not getting very far, thought I would post the older working but
incorrectly versions here.

http://pastebin.com/Wm3QqV5m
http://pastebin.com/5jC02KRp

first is the write raw data file the second is the read, my understanding
is i need to create a caps and pad it to the pipeline, then the read should
play it correctly.

there is also extra debug code in this that generates the dot files and
displays them, the code is written using gstremer 1.0 framework with python.

I am looking to make some working examples out of my programs for others to
use, because there is a lack of examples on the newer 1.0 series so would
be nice to make some available, with this in mind if i am doing anything
very wrong in my pipelines please let me know so i dont parse on bad
examples.