Generic error of GStreamer

Marco Trapanese marcotrapanese at gmail.com
Sun Jun 9 06:37:20 PDT 2013

Il 09/06/2013 12:57, Tim-Philipp Müller ha scritto:
> decodebin2 has dynamic pads which will only be created after you start
> up the pipeline. gst-launch handles this magically under the hood. I
> suspect this call: decoder->link(colorspace); fails. Anyway, just use
> playbin2 - much easier (create it, set the "uri" property, set it to
> playing state). Cheers -Tim

Hi, I know playbin2 and it works, indeed.
I'm trying to avoid to use it because I'll need to add a " videobalance
saturation=0.0" in the pipeline and I don't know how to do that with
playbin2.
Furthermore using filesrc allows me to change to another source easily
(e.g. v4l2src).

I read the docs but I cannot find indication how to achieve that.
Thanks
Marco