Do not play audio with volume plugin

srg_btl sbaitala at gmail.com
Mon Jun 10 03:40:27 PDT 2013

I'm working under arm architecture. If I run gst-launch with next command:

sounds are playing.
Output:

In case I use volume plugin, sounds are not playing and I have error:

How I can detect problem? In others cases, e.g.:

Everything is working correctly, but there is no sound and the duration is
too small.

Some info about plugins:
*filesrc:*
Plugin Details:
  Name:                 coreelements
  Filename:
/usr/libexec/gstreamer-0.10/plugins/libgstcoreelements.so
  Version:              0.10.36
  License:              LGPL
  Source module:        gstreamer
  Source release date:  2012-02-20
  Binary package:       GStreamer source release
  Origin URL:           Unknown package origin
*audioparse:*
Plugin Details:
  Name:                 rawparse
  Filename:
/usr/libexec/gstreamer-0.10/plugins/libgstrawparse.so
  Version:              0.10.19
  License:              LGPL
  Source module:        gst-plugins-bad
  Binary package:       GStreamer Bad Plugins (Debian)
  Origin URL:           http://packages.qa.debian.org/gst-plugins-bad0.10
*volume:*
Plugin Details:
  Name:                 volume
  Filename:             /usr/libexec/gstreamer-0.10/plugins/libgstvolume.so
  Version:              0.10.36
  License:              LGPL
  Source module:        gst-plugins-base
  Source release date:  2012-02-20
  Binary package:       GStreamer Base Plug-ins source release
  Origin URL:           Unknown package origin
*alsasink:*
Plugin Details:
  Name:                 alsa
  Filename:             /usr/libexec/gstreamer-0.10/plugins/libgstalsa.so
  Version:              0.10.30