alsasink leaves sockets openned?

Jorge Fernandez Monteagudo jorgefm at cirsa.com
Wed Jun 12 04:40:44 PDT 2013

Hi,

No, I'm creating the pipeline element by element in a C program, the next way:

  // Create elements.
  audio_queue  = gst_element_factory_make( "queue", NULL );
  audio_decode = gst_element_factory_make( "ffdec_aac", NULL );
  audio_sink   = gst_element_factory_make( "alsasink", NULL );

I've read your post and you said you can not reproduce that in C, but that's its
what I have. Have you found anything?

Saludos